Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £34000.00 per annum + Bonus
Electric Vehicle Charging Point Installer/EV Installer/Electrician
Electrician upskill opportunity!
We're looking for an electrician to join us as an EV Installer to work on our contract installing top of the line EV Charging Points in Sheffield.
We are working with the industry leader, with a vision to change the way people drive. They have made it their mission to install a charging point everywhere you park. To make that vision a reality we need the best talent in the industry - a vision Search Energy are proud to support.
You will be responsible for installing and maintaining the network of EV Charging Points, in a localised area, while representing the company in a professional manner. Customer engagement and service are as important in this role as the technical skills to complete the installations. A keen attention and focus on Health and Safety is also paramount for our installers.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary of £34,000 - £36,000 with a £4,000 KPI based bonus
- 3rd fit bonus/Overtime
- Company hire van
- 21 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holiday days
- Upskilling opportunities
- Core electrical qualification
- City & Guilds 18th Edition (2382 or equivalent)
- City & Guilds Inspection & Testing (2391 or equivalent)
- 2 years experience as an electrician
- Domestic Electrical Installer qualification (or equivalent)
- Experience of 3 phase initial verification, inspection and testing
- Full UK Drivers License
- Ability to complete 2.5 jobs on average per day (2 installs and a maintenance job)
- Ability to work in a commercial and domestic environment, with the customer service skills to go with this
Ideally you will have
- City & Guilds EV Installation (2919 or equivalent) - if you do not have this we can provide the training
- Experience surveying for and installing domestic earth rods
- Member of a competent persons scheme
If you're interested in aiding the project to a greener Britain and becoming an Electric Vehicle charge point installer/EV installer please apply with an up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.