Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
I am currently on the look out for a Freight Supervisor in the Burton-Upon-Trent area to join the European freight operations team for a reputable 3PL Logistics company.
This role offers a competitive salary and will ideally come from a background working in a high pressurised environment, with attention to detail and a high level of organisation and communication.
Duties will include:
* Supervising two European Export Administrators and supporting the European Manager to lead the team in taking ownership of escalations surrounding EU gateways
* Geographically exporting to Germany and France
* Dealing with enquiries and operational issues via phone, email and internal systems and responding to them quickly and efficiently
* Completing multi consignment Tracking Reports
* Liaising with parcel providers in the event of discrepancies
* Managing UK Collection orders requested by the EU partners for Export
* Managing freight quarantine reports
* Undertaking weekly reviews of revenue reports ensuring all is accurately invoiced
* Liaising with third party suppliers and EU partners to chase and progress PODs, to ensure shipments capture POD information
* Ensuring EDI is accurate for import and export movements
Requirements for the role:
* Experience in a EU Road Freight position previously
* Understanding of customs clearance processes for EU export and import
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Use of MS Office and able to pick up in house system quickly
The client is looking to move quickly with this position so if you have any queries or to discuss further, please get in touch with me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.