Business Development Manager - Europe
Fire Protection Industry
Based anywhere in the UK or Europe
A market leader in fire protection materials manufacturing is looking for a new Business Development Manager to help develop their European market! Acquiring new channel partners, working with distributors for market launches and ultimately building up a client base across all of Europe!
Taking an exciting, high quality product into a new market is a challenging but rewarding opportunity for Business Development Manager who is happy to travel and eager to be a key figure in the success of a sales strategy! Working with well established fire protection materials and selling into the construction market, you will be establishing a strong network of clients and 3rd party suppliers to make this area a success!
* Cold sourcing, and negotiating with new channel partners, distributors and clients
* Setting up routes to market, and product strategy across Europe
* Collaborate with internal divisions; marketing, commercial and technical (et al) to ensure single dedicated plan for success
* Report on market trends and competitor activity as well as ensuring budgets and forecast is being closely monitored
* Frequent travel around Europe
* Excellent business and commercial acumen, as well as strong emotional intelligence and communication skills
* Confidence and conviction in decision making and strategy deployment
* Proven negotiator at all levels, and tested leadership qualities
* European and export sales experience, as well as experience in the fire protection market (required)
This is an extraordinary opportunity to make your mark through Europe with a brand that's synonymous with quality here in the UK. Taking fire protection materials into the construction market that are tried, tested and proven across the UK.
If you're a Business Development Manager or Senior Sales Professional interested in learning more, get in touch with Matthew Peacock at Search Consultancy!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.