Salary up to £40K p/a
Search Consultancy is working with their specialist engineering client to source an experienced workshop estimator. Within this role, you will be working within the machining department responsible for buying materials, costing, timings and special considerations. Also, you will be responsible for ensuring the productivity and efficiency of both the workshop and keeping relevant staff updated throughout the processes
* Quoting new and repeat production jobs
* Planning amendments
* Producing manufacturing method
* Purchasing raw material to correct specification
* Completing contract review of order prior to launch for manufacture
* Generating route cards for manufacture in machine shop
* planning work loads
* Experience of working with MRP systems like Emax or similar systems
* Have previously worked in a machining/ workshop engineering environment
* Can work to their own initiative
* Commercially aware
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate. If you would like to discuss this role confidentially, please do not hesitate in getting in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.