Office Base: Crawley - However this role is WORKING FROM HOME.
UPTO £51,000 PER ANNUM
Up to 2 Years fixed term contract
***** A CHANCE TO JOIN A VITAL TRUST WHICH IS PART OF THE NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE. THIS IS A FIXED TERM CONTRACT OF UPTO 2 YEARS. YOU WILL BE MANAGING A SMALL SPECIAL PROJECT.******
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Estates Manager to join a vital trust which is part of the NHS. This an opportunity for a Estates Manager who support with the delivery of Strategic Capital projects within the Trust.
You will be working with Programme Director for Strategic Estates. You role is to provide effective management of core project activities, helping to ensure delivery to time and quality.
As the Estates Manager you will be involved in embedding the project lifecycle and responsibilities which will include but not limited to:
* Support with the management of projects from conception to completion
* Define KPIs, metrics and indicators of success and being able to report back on these as the project progresses
* Create effective project documentations and plans
* Develop status reports to the Estates Programme Board
* Assist in the creation and maintenance (including tracking) of the project plan and challenge Project Leads when required
* Ensure effective risk, issue and dependency management across projects
* Ensure that the PMO change request process is adhered to by Leads for all projects
* Drive the embedding of PMO methods, tools and processes across all projects
The ideal Estates Manager will have Excellent communication skills and confidence to build effective relationships at all levels. Due to the effects of COVID-19 and social distancing measures in place you MUST be able to work on your own initiative.
The ideal experience for tis Estates Manager will be:
* Experience within a fast-paced, highly pressurized office environment
* Excellent numerical and computer skills including MS Excel, MS Project
* Strong attention to detail
* A highly logical, analytical and forward thinking approach
* Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure and respond well to changing priorities
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks at one time
* Experience with working in a project environment
In a uncertain and challenging climate you will be joining a much needed frontline service in which you can help sustain the fantastic service the NHS provide. This is a guaranteed 12 month fixed term contract with a high chance of it going on for 24 month.
Interviews will be arranged immediately and I will be shortlisting candidates over the next week. Please apply today with an updated version of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age