Search HR are currently supporting our national client to assist in the recruitment of an Employee Relations Advisor on a fixed term basis.
The end employer is a professional white collar organisation with a fast paced and supportive culture. Reporting into the Senior HR Advisor you will support the business with local ER queries on a high volume capacity.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Handle a high volume of employee relations cases at any one time
* Provide legally compliant and accurate HR support and advice to internal colleagues and managers on a national level
* Lead on internal investigations using attention to detail and strong communication skills
* Record all ER details and documentation in the internal HR system
* Lead on proactive HR initiatives and projects as and when necessary
* CIPD certified
* Strong background in advising line management on employment law
* Experience working in a high volume employee relations role
* Strong written and oral English language skills
* Ability to juggle multiple hiring managers needs
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a high-performing HR department in a role that will be busy from day one.
In return the business is offering a salary of up to £31,000
If this sounds like the ideal role for you please apply below for a confidential conversation.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.