Search is currently engaged with our national client to assist in the recruitment of an Employee Relations Advisor.
This is an award-winning growing organisation with a fantastic head office environment and a supportive, inclusive culture. As one of a team of Employee Relations Advisors you will support the business on a national level, working with all levels of management from entry level to director as well as supporting the business with proactive projects and initiatives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide legally compliant and accurate HR support and advice to internal colleagues on a national level
* Devise and author written outcome documentation for formal proceedings
* Lead on internal investigations, using attention to detail and strong communication skills
* Review other team members' ER investigation documentation and provide feedback and advice
* Record all ER details and documentation in the internal HR system
* Lead on proactive HR initiatives and projects as and when necessary
* CIPD certified
* Minimum 3 years experience as an HR Officer, HR Advisor or similar
* Strong background in advising line management on employment law
* Expertise in coaching and up skilling line management on HR policies, processes and employment law
* Able to convey complex details in ley man's terms
* Strong written and oral English language skills
* Commercial acumen with superb customer service and customer facing experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing high-performing HR department in an award-winning national business.
In return the business is offering a salary of between £28- £33,000.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you please apply below for a confidential conversation.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.