We have a rare opportunity for an Equipment Validation Specialist based in Liverpool, with one of our pharmaceutical client's, for a 6 month contract
Reporting to the Validation Manager, you will be responsible for providing technical leadership in equipment validation, qualification oversight and programme management in support for the design, start-up, commissioning and qualification of GMP equipment and associated computer systems, facilities, and utilities.
The Equipment Validation Specialist's responsibilities will include:
- Lead and plan the execution of commissioning and qualification for cGMP equipment and associated systems
- Providing technical leadership in all areas
- Acting as a validation lead for project work and change controls
- Act as a subject matter expert during regulatory inspections
- Providing training in core validation concepts to the validation team
This collaborative role requires the Equipment Validation Specialist to work effectively across teams, through team coordinators and managers, to facilitate planning and execution of validation activities. In addition, you will be organising and liaising with system vendors and contract staff to support commissioning work and project execution.
To apply for Equipment Validation Specialist role, you will require the following:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, technical or science-related field
- 6+ years of commissioning, qualification and validation experience from the pharmaceutical arena.
- 5+ years of biological or pharmaceutical manufacturing experience
- Validation experience and demonstrated knowledge of cGMPs, EU and FDA regulatory guidelines
- Experience of audit presentation preferred
To apply for this Equipment Validation Specialist role in Liverpool, contact us today for more information.
Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age