A rare opportunity to work locally as an Environmental Coordinator on a variety of exciting projects. While the position is temporary initially, it will lead to a permanent role for the successful candidate.
You will ensure compliant disposal of waste volumes and assist the execution of key waste targets delivered from the projects.
* Relay the clear expectations of waste management
* Support the Operations Manager with day to day activities required to deliver work in line with the project plan including safety, quality, schedule and cost objectives
* Facilitate regular progress meetings as required by the Operations Manager
* Prepare and maintain project documentation
* Provide authoritative advice for internal and external stakeholders
* Commit to continuous improvement of waste programmes/strategies
* Support colleague's learning and development through knowledge sharing, task instruction etc.
* As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence
* Support the effective deployment of company-wide policies, processes, systems and procedures ensuring that at all time the business remains compliant
* SEPA engagement
Interested? Get in touch now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age