About this role
We are excited to be working with an industry leading company who have several sites across the central belt of Scotland. They would like to add an experienced Engineering Supervisor to their team.
Within this role, you will be responsible for managing a team of engineers whilst running the workshop, maintaining a high standard of productivity levels within the team.
- Delegate routine maintenance and repairs on various vehicle types to meet company standards and requirements.
- Fully comply with Health & Safety legislation and company policies
- Provide guidance and mentorship.
- Ensure all cards and inspection records are up to date.
- Previous experience of working within workshop - mechanics
- Technical ability - fault diagnosis
- Time served PCV mechanic or heavy vehicle mechanic.
- Must hold Full UK Driving license
- Strong team management skills
- Ability to 'jump on' - help where needed.
If you find this role of interest and would like to discuss further, please do not hesitate in getting in touch
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Engineering & Manufacturing
02 December 2023
Fire Alarm Engineer
Up to £35000.00 per annum + Van, Paid Travel, Overtime, Pension
Senior Project Manager
£50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
£18.00 - £22.00 per hour
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Learn more about an Engineering & Manufacturing career
Whether if you’re looking for a temporary or permanent position, we’ll work to find you a role that complements your skills and lifestyle.