Engineering Training Manger (Projects)
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £39,348 + Benefits
Location: Accepting candidates within commuting distance from either Leeds, York, Newcastle, Liverpool or Manchester (with occasional travel across locations)
Search HR and Development have partnered with a large national business looking to recruit an experienced Training Projects Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. My client are not simply looking for a Training Manager, but someone from a technical background keen to make a real difference to the future of my client's training of engineering staff.
Based in a unionised and complex environment, we need this individual to successfully gain buy in from senior stakeholders and push through projects that result in modernising the business' approach to training delivery.
As the Engineering Training Project Manager you will have a vital role within the engineering training team supporting the Engineering Training and Competence Manager to ensure that all systems, courses, assessments and materials are fit for purpose, relevant and up to date.
You will also provide a facility within the team to develop new training, competence and learning content, using an array of multi-media solutions.
Your challenging new job will also incorporate the management and support of training requirements in relation to validation and implementation of new products, services and work streams.
To be considered for this role, we require the following skills and experience:
* Excellent Project Management skills
* Be able to demonstrate excellent IT knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of programs along with LMS and Competence Management Systems such as Moodle and Articulate.
* Hold qualifications in training, assessment or education i.e. A1 and CTTLS.
* Have experience of designing and developing engaging training courses, packages and resources along with a variety of methods assessing.
* Have a good knowledge of engineering practices gained in a technical position, such as holding a Mechanical or Electrical Engineering qualification.
* Willingness to travel to other offices across the North of England (approx. fortnightly)
With a £1 billion investment in transforming this business, these are exciting times to join the company and be a part of that journey.
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button today! Or if you would like to be kept informed of similar opportunities, please contact Jenny Mayer on 0113 308 8071 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.