Multiple opportunities for Engineering Technicians based in Liverpool for a facility that manufactures vaccines!
Please note that this is an opportunity for candidates who are available immediately - ideally with one week notice
This is a short term contract that would be 3-6 months, Salary: £20/£30 per hour
- Planned and unplanned maintenance
- Working as part of a two person engineering team (between 2/6 engineers at any one time)
- Plan and execute routine work
- Ensure all documentation is completed , accurately in a timely manner and signed by the relevant personnel
- Ensure compliance with HSE regulations
- Must have a relevant engineering ONC/HNC.
- Ideally with engineers who has experience within Electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering, instrument experience such as - Services, HVAC, steam boilers etc
- Previous experience in working within pharmaceutical GMP accredited environment is highly desired
- This role requires an organised and self motivated individual due to the autonomy of the job.
Must have a relevant experience in a similar field.
If you believe you, or someone you know would be perfect for this vacancy. Please forward your C.V to Pabudu.firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age