Engineering Team Leader
Salary up to £48000 p/a
We are excited to be working with an impressive client who are growing from strength to strength within the manufacturing industry. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Engineering Team Leader based within their Peterhead site. Within this role, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all maintenance and engineering activities whilst coaching and mentoring direct reports.
* Leading and supervising a team of engineers by modelling best practice and demonstrating how to complete tasks effectively and efficiently.
* Continually improving and maximise uptime by ensuring that repairs are completed to a high standard and in a timely manner.
* Ensuring Continuous Improvement with regards to planned maintenance (PPM).
* Managing staff on a day-to-day basis ensuring tasks are delegated equally and to engineers with the appropriate skill set.
* Ensuring all Health & Safety processed and procedures are adhered to and followed by all engineering personnel and contractors.
* Qualified engineer
* Extensive experience supervising/ managing an engineering team
* Experience working within manufacturing/ FMCG environment.
* Effective leadership and strong communication skills.
* Must have knowledge of both Mechanical and Electrical engineering working with PLC's, hydraulics and pneumatics.
If you find this role of interest or would like a confidential chat, please do not hesitate in coming back to me.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.