Engineering Supervisor - 6 Month Contract
Nightingale Hospital (Exeter)
Start Date: June 1st
An Engineering Supervisor (Electrical or Mechanical) is required for a 6 month Fixed Term Contract starting June 1st at Nightingale hospital in Exeter. Do you have 3+ years experience in an Engineering Supervisory role?
* Take supervisory responsibility for the day to day operations of the static Engineering Team
* To work in both an administrative and 'hands on' capacity, undertaking the required paperwork functions whilst using practical experience and skills to assist and support the static Engineering Team.
* To manage and monitor the work and performance of the static Engineering Team and sub - contractors, ensuring that performance levels are maintained to deliver excellent service to the Client and to meet required contract Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
* Have three years' experience in an Engineering Supervisory related role, following a recognised Engineering discipline Apprenticeship
* Have five years' experience in an Engineering discipline (Electrical, Combustion etc.)
Experience of working within and managing / supervising within a static site operations.
Please Apply for more Information!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.