Salary up to £45000 (may be some flexibility)
Cracking business and opportunity
We are working with a cracking client who are recruiting for an experienced Engineering Manager to take full responsibility for their Engineering department. Within this role, you will be a key member of the management team ensuring the strategic object is met through maximising uptime and minimising downtime.
* Proactively seek performance progression initiatives to improve plant, process, people and machinery.
* Design cost-effective modifications to help improve safety, reliability and throughput incorporating lean principles.
* Maintain budget responsibility
* Implement robust preventative maintenance schedule.
* Ensure all breakdowns are investigated to root cause
* Manage the engineering store, setting realistic stock levels, by working closely with consignment stock companies.
* Contribute to providing a healthy and safe working environment and ensure the site facility projects the correct first impression of the Company to all our clients and visitors.
* Regularly update all SOP/maintenance procedures in order that line operatives/engineers can be trained in the basics of how to carry out equipment repairs.
* Previous experience within a similar role within food manufacturing
* Ideally, previous multi- skilled engineering experience
* Knowledge of engineering processes and efficiency drivers
* Proven record of implementing lean manufacturing within sites
* HACCP knowledge.
If you would like to have a confidential chat and hear more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate in getting in contact.
Bathgate, West Lothian
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
3 months ago