Agile - Development Manager / Analyst Manager / Engineering Manager
Are you passionate about enabling individual's who make up your team to achieve there potential, helping them map their careers as part of your line management?
Have you worked in an Agile Environment as part of multi-functional teams and are comfortable managing those teams?
* Personnel and Team Development: build high-performance teams; establish mission and purpose for individuals and teams. Listen and support teams in problem identification and ensure high performance.
* Help ensure alignment and effective execution of Strategic Themes, whilst continuously assisting and aligning teams to the system mission and vision.
* Create an honest and open environment for the team; so individuals feel free to innovate, experiment, and even fail on occasion.
YOU ARE MANAGING A TRULY AGILE TEAM.
This means you have SME in Java Software Development, in leading technically, in the analysis end-to-end.
You need to have:
* Passion for enabling those who report into you
* Experience in supporting people's career paths
* Strong engagement skills, enjoy managing people
* Worked on agile Software projects ( Java Advantageous )
* Progressed into Management but that can be through a Business Analyst orDeveloper route
* Worked in Banking or Fintech
This is a great opportunity to not only make a positive impact on those who report into you but to carve out a long career for yourself with a company that can support your own career aspirations in this supportive and collaborative culture.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.