Multi-skilled Engineer required for an established manufacturing company based on the outskirts of Glasgow.
As a company, they continue to dominate the market and are looking to add to their team to ensure production and quality standards are always at there highest.
As part of the maintenance team you will be on a constant day shift pattern and will be a 4 on/ 4 off rotation. If successful, you will receive an amazing package including a salary of up too £39k depending on experience, healthcare, free parking and an excellent pension contribution.
Your challenge as the Multi-Skilled Engineer
- To diagnose faults and to test , repair and maintain Mechanical / Electrical equipment
- To observe, recognise and report on machinery or component defects or symptoms of impending failure and provide CMMS data
- Contact OEM's and other suppliers for technical support as and when required and expedite parts when not available on site
- Lead shift based problem solving where corrective actions aren't clear
Key skills & experience:
- Recognised apprenticeship
- Minimum 5 years in maintenance
- Facilities / Utilities Experience
- FMCG Manufacturing Industry Experience
- Electrical Biased
If you are interested in this role or would like more information, apply now by submitting your CV and someone will be back in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.