Energy & Water Management
Watford with National Travel
£35,000 Per Annum + Comprehensive package
***** JOINA LEADING FM PROVIDER WHO CAN OFFER A GREAT CAREER PLATFORM AND STRUCTURE ****
An opportunity has arisen to join a tier 1 Facilities Management company on a permanent basis. This is an opportunity for a Energy Manager who will work within the Energy & Water Management department. The role will involve delivery of technical services to both internal and external customers in all aspects of energy & water management, conservation and compliance.
This is an opportunity to utilise skills taught through professional learning and implement these in a technical function, with the ability to understand the operation of mechanical and electrical equipment. Experience or knowledge of a wide range of energy & water management activities and successful delivery of savings & compliance to customers is desired in order to implement an end to end energy management and control strategy for both new and existing clients.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Support delivery of the EWM Bureau Service by managing the monthly reporting, analysis & recommendations to our clients and own business
* Measure and report energy & Water performance for our clients and own business against contractual targets, KPI's and/or Measurement and Verification protocols
* Operate as an outsourced Energy Manager for our clients, delivering savings through analysis of data, site visits, behaviour/awareness campaigns, identifying & delivering savings/risk management opportunities
* Provide detailed advice regarding the operation and maintenance of the energy consuming infrastructure to deliver optimal carbon and energy efficiency - e.g. boilers, chillers, HVAC, lighting etc.
* Understand client strategy, objectives and tactical requirements and how the business can help deliver against these
* Advise customers & own business on key upcoming risks around market trends, pricing, legislation etc.
* Review and continually improve our Energy & Water Management capabilities
* Provide technical support and advice relating to energy & water efficiency and continually improve the wider FM services to clients
* Deliver Energy Audits & prepare options assessments/proposals for services and projects to improve energy & water efficiency
* Develop strong & sustainable client relationships and provide effective communications
* Support Head of Energy & Water Management with business development work, such as proposals, tenders, costings & identify opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients
* Support the development and delivery of gainshare and EPC contracts
* Support the development of innovative services and systems to help the business remain at the forefront of the industry, delivering high quality & effective services in a Lean and robust manner
* Support other team members, and the wider business in knowledge and information sharing to improve our business performance
As Energy Manager the ideal candidate will have the following:
* Full member of a relevant professional membership, such as Energy Institute, CIBSE etc
* Previous experience and a proven track record of optimising energy and water efficiency (preferably whilst working with or for a Facilities Management organisation)
* Experience of energy procurement, the energy market, utilities management.
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent in a relevant technical subject required, preferably Electrical / Mechanical engineering building services
Please apply now and we will look to arrange interviews in the next 2 weeks. Call Tom Lilley from Search for more information
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.