Our client is a Independent Utilities Consultancy who have recently taken on a large volume of new clients and are offering a salary circa £42K +Bonus
Based in fabulous offices in Glasgow, they deliver industry leading services and results for their client base.
* To deliver a range of technical projects within the energy industry
* Previous experience of ESOS at some level
* Knowledgeable of energy/carbon/environmental legislation such as SECR
* Experience of assessing the condition and efficiency of building services, industrial processes and other relevant energy consuming activities
* The ability to identify and develop new sales opportunities, from existing clients and new prospects
* Someone used to managing Client's expectations, delivering results and building long-term relationships
* Ability to work with figures and likes detail
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Professional services background preferred
* High level of competence in MS Office
Great benefits including fab opportunities for training and development
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.