Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£18000 - £20000 per annum + Uncapped CommissionOTE Y1 - £33000+
4 months ago
Search is working with a growing commercial Energy Broker who are looking for Energy Sales Consultants to join their growing team in the heart of Leicester.
Job Title - Sales Consultant
Reports to - Sales Manager
Employment type - Full time
My client's sales team is a cut above the rest and their account managers are the top of tree in terms of performance. They thrive on achievement and hitting targets and they have fun! As an Energy Consultant you will be responsible for retaining and developing a portfolio of customers. On a day to day basis you will be delivering excellent customer experiencing and helping maintain customer satisfaction by assisting their business customers with their energy service requirements. you will be driven and motivated by targets and have the ambition to regularly exceed expectations.
Proven sales experience is crucial for this role within the energy industry.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL
* You have 1 years B2B broker sales closing experience
* You have worked in a fast- paced call Centre environment, making in excess of 150 calls per day
* Effective communication, listening and influencing skills
* Proven sales ability, including objection handling and ability to close
* Self-motivated, able to remain positive and focused when under pressure
* Personal resilience, desire to succeed
* Target driven, for example sales, quality and productivity
* Lots of initiative and able to problem solve
* Excellent salary £18,000 - £20,000
* Uncapped commission (realistic OTE £40K+)
* Performance bonuses
* Performance Incentives (EG Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Cheltenham gold cup)
* Progression and development
If you feel you have the relevant skills and are ready for your new career path... what are you waiting for?.. APPLY NOW!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.