I am recruiting an experienced Employment Solicitor with a minimum of 2 years PQE to join a boutique law firm in the North West. Salary is up to £45,000.
The candidate should be willing, ambitious and wanting to push themselves for their next career move. The role will require the candidate to hit the ground running and deliver high quality work within the required timeframes.
* Deliver legal support across a wide range of employment matters including equality and discrimination; disciplinary and grievance issues; reorganisations and redundancies; settlement agreements; restrictive covenants; TUPE and managing Tribunal claims.
* Draft, negotiate and interpret contracts, agreements and policies and procedures.
* Give accurate prompt, realistic and relevant advice in response to clients' enquiries whilst managing their expectations.
* Gain an understanding of clients' requirements and how to achieve their needs.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients.
* Assist in the preparation of seminars and workshops and present at such events.
* Actively work to convert enquiries into new matters.
* Support senior fee earners with marketing opportunities, including; writing blogs and press releases, and to be pro-active in networking and business development.
* Ensure proper file management.
* Ensure all time recording is accurate.
* Ensure billing is completed to agreed timescales.
* Maintain confidentiality in line with the firm's policies and procedures; including dealing with confidential documents.
* Keep abreast of changes in legislation, case law and carry out legal research.
* Promote and comply with legislation and Myerson's policies on equal opportunities and health and safety both in the delivery of services and the treatment of others.
* Identify and undertake training and development as required in order to meet personal, SRA and business needs.
This opportunity offers a competitive salary, generous package and a chance to join and thrive in a fantastic firm.
Excellent communication and literacy skills are expected as a minimum. The candidate will also be comfortable in running their own case load under supervision of the current Head of Department
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.