Associate / Senior Associate
We are working with an international law firm who are looking for an experienced employment solicitor to join their premier UK employment team based in Glasgow. Their work is varied, client facing and challenging covering the full spectrum of employment law matters.
You will be involved in providing practical and commercial advice to clients in relation to:
* day-to-day employment queries, such as disciplinary and grievance matters, maternity/family leave issues and working time questions;
* more strategic projects like complying with the gender pay gap reporting regulations or GDPR;
* employment tribunal, civil court and appeal litigation;
* senior executive issues, including negotiating appointments and exits;
* collective matters such as restructuring, redundancies, integration and TUPE;
* industrial relations and trade union matters;
* corporate, commercial and real estate transactions, business transfers and outsourcings.
On offer is an excellent annual salary as well as an industry leading benefits package. This firm are open to agile/flexible working and promote a work/life balance!
If this is something you are interested in and would like to know more information then please contact email@example.com for more information or apply today!
If this sounds like something you are interested in
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.