If you have previous Employee Benefits experience and live in the Manchester region, this role may be the next career step for you. We're working with a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services to find an experienced Employee Benefits Consultant to join their team.
The role will suit an Employee Benefits Consultant with a strong Pensions background keen to take on a corporate pension and employee benefits role. The position comes with a competitive salary.
While Pensions will be your specialism, the role spans the work of the whole employee benefits team. You will be mostly client-facing, working with an existing bank of clients and helping to bring new clients on board through effective networking.
To give you a flavour of the role, if you were on board already, over the previous week you would have:
- Helped maintain and develop your portfolio of corporate clients
- Provided high-quality advice and consultancy to an agreed budget
- Actively looked for and converted new business opportunities
- Managed the lead pipeline, activity and diary pro-actively and efficiently
You will work closely with and assist in the development of consultants and others within the team.
This benefits consultant role will suit someone who has been working at a senior level or is well on their way towards it. You will also require:
- Extensive and up to date technical employee benefits knowledge - particularly pension knowledge
- Employee Benefits Consultant experience or a successful history in a similar role
- Appropriate industry qualifications and CPD
- IT know-how: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and relevant internal systems/databases
In return for your skill and expertise, you will be well rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package. To find out more, and to apply for this Employee Benefits Consultant job in Manchester, contact us today.
All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.