over 1 year ago
I am currently working with an award winning financial services advisory firm and they are looking for an Employee Benefits advisor to join their corporate team in London, paying up to £45K.
The main purpose of the role involves being on - site at their corporate clients' sites, holding face to face meetings or presenting financial wellbeing/education presentations. For the right candidate they would also consider widening the role to include the opportunity to develop/continue as a holistic financial advisor.
- To provide friendly and engaging first class advice and service to our clients and their employees, following our ethos of putting our clients at the heart of our service.
- Conduct one-to-one advice meetings with employees regarding their workplace pension scheme and employee benefits (if applicable) using our cashflow modelling software.
- To be able to explain complex financial jargon in plain English.
- Conduct and follow the Firms Financial Advice process.
- Be responsible for hosting and presenting financial wellbeing presentations and tutorials on a variety of financial planning topics, including retirement planning, to groups of differing sizes.
- Answer member queries via email and telephone.
- Complete the advice process during and after meetings.
- Become proficient at using our cashflow modelling software.
- Build strong internal and external relationships.
- Make sure all client files are maintained in conjunction with compliance standards.
- Participate in appropriate company training, competence and development initiatives.
- To continuously meet, the Regulator's Fit & Proper requirements.
- Experience of delivering face-to-face advice.
- As a minimum, a Level 4 Diploma is required.
- Strong workplace pensions and retirement planning knowledge, including advising individuals on defined contribution schemes, salary sacrifice and automatic enrolment.
- Excellent people skills and enjoys meeting new people.
- Confident presenter, with experience of presenting to small and large groups.
- Happy to travel to our clients' offices frequently.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.