***This job is based in Madrid, Spain***
Search HR Consultancy has been engaged by a market-leading global organisation to assist in the recruitment of an EMEA Reward Manager to be based in their EMEA headquarters in Madrid, Spain.
This is an exciting time of consolidation and growth for my client's organisation. Having rapidly grown across the continent both organically and through acquisition resulting in market presence in 16 European countries today, my client expects to move into 5 new markets within the next 18 months and has recently implemented a global HR Information System (workday) while it improves and standardises its global HR processes.
Amid fast growth, acquisition, consolidation and standardisation the company is also building upon its existing leadership team by bringing in talented senior specialists within their fields to foster future growth. The EMEA Reward Manager position in Madrid has been identified as a critical role in this strategy and will report directly to the VP of HR & Reward with a dotted line to the CHRO. As EMEA Reward Manager you will work alongside an existing HR Genralist and Reward function at the EMEA HQ and will be responsible for a wide and varied portfolio such as:
- Executive Reward on an EMEA Level
- Stock options and LTI Managament on an EMEA Level
- Day to day Reward / Compensation & Benefits matters with Country Managers
- Senior Executive Stakeholder Management on an EMEA Level
- EMEA Salary Benchmarking
- Global Mobility Processes
- Global Reward / Compensation & Benefits Process Improvement
- Benefits Analysis, Tender, Implementation & Management on an EMEA Level
This is an exciting senior position with a lot of autonomy and senior stakeholder management within the organisation. To be successful in the role of EMEA Reward Manager you will ideally possess the following specialist expertise:
- Minimum 6 years Compensation & Benefits experience
- Proven and demonstrable experience in European or EMEA reward processes
- Experience with executive reward
- Knowledge of Long Term Incentive schemes and Stock Option awards
- Global Mobility Process experience
- Familiarity with working in a Global, EMEA or European HQ HR team
My client is seeking only the best, most driven, passionate and experienced EMEA Reward Manager to help them to achieve their EMEA business goals. In return they are offering a competitive salary and benefits plus relocation package to Madrid.
Please apply below for a confidential conversation.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.