Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Embroidery Machine Operators
Monday to Friday
Competitive Rates of Pay
Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
I am recruiting for highly skilled and reliable Embroidery Machine Operators to join my client in Rotherham. The Embroidery Machine Operator's responsibilities include setting up embroidery machines, selecting the correct tools and materials, troubleshooting equipment, and ensuring that all projects are completed to clients' specifications.
To be successful as an Embroidery Machine Operator, you should have a good eye for detail and the ability to keep track of multiple work orders.
Embroidery Machine Operator Responsibilities:
· Selecting the thread, fabric, hoops, and designs appropriate to each project.
· Setting up machines and supervising the embroidery process.
· Carefully reading instructional manuals to ensure smooth troubleshooting and repair processes.
· Performing regular machine and inventory inspections and reporting any issues or reordering stock as required.
· Keeping track of work orders and updating records.
Embroidery Machine Operator Requirements:
· Completion of a course in Design or similar would be advantageous.
· Experience as an Embroidery Machine Operator or similar.
· The ability to read and understand instructional manuals.
· Excellent administrative abilities and attention to detail.
· Great customer service and communication skills.
In return you will get:
Training and development Great team and atmosphere Staff discount
Casual dress On-site parking
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.