Embedded Test Engineer
Do you want to work as a Test Engineer on a product that will ultimately save lives and improve Healthcare globally?
Do you want a role that will offer progression route for you on the back of success as the product continues to grow?
What is in it for you:
- Really interesting project work that includes helping develop the use of test automation across the embedded software
(Automated Testing training will be available for those from a Manual Testing background)
- It's a project you will be really proud to be part of, that will improve healthcare globally
- Lots of progressions opportunity of the back of your success as the team grows
- Moving to BDD (Gherkin but again training given) environment, will be using CI (python but again training provided)
- Its testing across embedded so usually challenges of device testing embedded C Software again keeping the work challenging and interesting for you
- Will have worked as a Test Engineer on Embedded Systems or have an interest in Embedded Systems
- Have to be strong in Manual Testing, nice to have experience / knowledge of Automation Testing but essential to be strong in manual testing
- Should have worked in a highly regulatory environment and therefore understand the need for and be able to deliver high level documentation in Testing / Compliance Documentation
- Have used a bug tracking system ( Jira preferred )
- Would benefit from experience in 3rd party test integration but not essential
- Would benefit from experience in a VD environment but not essential
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a disruptive and fast growing company in the medical devices space with significant financial backing that will revolutionise Healthcare.
Supportive environment to join with lots of scope for you to further you career.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.