Embedded Software Engineer
Do you want to help build proto-types within a growing and stable business on a product suite you can be really proud of?
Do you enjoy working with multi-skilled engineering teams on physical products?
What is in it for you:
- Interesting work that include proto-typing
- Competitive package
- Truly bleeding edge embedded C development on a product suite that will change the industry forever and make a real positive impact in the world
- Growing business with significant investment that can offer career progression opportunities as either technical guru or manager
In return what we need:
- You will be and Embedded Software Engineer with commercial experience with Embedded C
- Your Embedded Development experience will include working with most if not all of the following:
- 16/32-bit Microcontrollers
- Multi-threaded Development / Design
- Multi-Processor Systems
- RTOS's (Real-Time Operating System's)
- Communication Protocols
- Worked on Firmware, closely with HW Engineers to ensure string interface and seamless design
- You will work end to end from Proto-typing to Development to Feature Improvement to Maintenance including things like:
- Unit Test
- Software Integration
- Highly desirable to have worked in a highly regulated environment before
- Highly desirable to have Version control experience with the likes of GIT and SVN
- Highly desirable to have tracked defects using Jira
There is very few opportunities to join a business that's product suite truly is going to disrupt a whole sector and through this significantly improve the world.
- Yes the work is great
- Yes the investment in you is great
- Yes the progression potential is there and it's a really nice environment
But it is also a product you will be really proud to have helped create and years from now be proud to tell friends and family not in technology I was part of that company, I helped created this product.
To hear more please send your CV in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.