EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
As an Embedded Software Engineer / Firmware Engineer do you prefer to work in Multi-functional Engineering Teams?
Do you have a passion for working on Software that underpins brand leading electro systems and mechanical systems?
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- Work is interesting, end-to-end ( including Prototyping / Technology Adoption, Design, Coding, TDD, Unit Testing, Maintenance / Functionality Improvement )
- It is working at true scale , Enterprise Level solutions and juice problems for you to solve that come with working at this level
- Clear progression route for you, mentoring support for what ever path you choose ( technical guru and / or management )
- Encouraged and supported in continuous learning, chance to work with new technology
- Competitive package
- Dundee base
- Should have commercial experience in embedded firmware using C++
- Should have worked on Real Time software development using embedded C++ , RTOS
- You have developed on Devices using any high level language
- You are equally at home with OO design principles
NICE TO HAVE:
- Commercial experience with 32-bit microprocessors, 8-bit / 16-bit microcontrollers, FreeRTOS, uC, COS-II, Cos-III, VxWorks
- A Software Engineering or combined Electronics & Software Degree but not essential
- An understanding of configuration management ( Chef or Puppet , etc.)
This is a chance to join a top performing and supportive team experience growth that works on complex, multi-functional engineering projects on bar raising products.
For this career enhancing move please apply to hear more.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.