Electronics Engineer - West Sussex, perm - £competitive.
Our West Sussex based client designs and manufactures high cost low volume capital equipment.
Due to continued growth they require an experienced Electronics Engineer to assist with the design and development of electrical and electronic hardware and embedded software.
* Take a leading role in multi-discipline technical projects and provide guidance to other engineers during development project phases
* Work from initial customer specifications to generate internal design requirements
* Design and develop electrical and electronic systems for compliance with customer specifications
* Prove the viability of new concepts from first principles - including circuit modelling and calculations
* Work with customers to assist integration, commissioning and problem resolution activities
* Liaise with the production team to ensure that all data related to the electronic and electrical design of a system is available for procurement.
* Assist project management, senior management and production with the successful running and administration of engineering projects
* Degree (or equivalent) in Software / Electronics or related discipline.l
* Proven experience of combined electronic, electrical and software design.
* Experience of embedded electronics development and solid understanding of project design life cycle
* Understanding of the integration of electronics and software into complete systems, including mechanical interaction
* Experience of system modelling and simulation is an advantage
For more details please contact Steve Read at Search Technical.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.