Search Construction are currently recruiting for a site based electrician for an industrial plant in Widnes.
As the site Electrician you will be responsible for carrying out electrical maintenance, installation and upgrade work around the plant whilst being responsible for the Electrical maintenance of the lighting systems and office block areas.
You will be working on a shift pattern of 4 days on and 4 off, with a mixture of days and nights.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Electrical installations and upgrade work around plant
- Electrical maintenance of lighting systems and Plant including ppm system.
- Attending and rectifying electrical breakdowns
- Knowledge of heavy industry electrics.
- Prior experience in electrical / mechanical breakdowns.
- Previous experience as a site based/factory based Electrician.
For more information please contact Search Construction today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age