Electrical Maintenance Technician - (Luton, Stevenage, Cambridge)
An opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Technician working for a leading FM company provided mobile repair maintenance (Electrical) primarily on contracts across Luton, Stevenage and Cambridge.
* £33,000 (base salary)
* Company Van
* Optional Overtime (1.5X Mon - Sat, 2.0X Sun)
* 1 in 4 Week Call Out Rota (Standby plus Call out paid at minimum 4 Hours)
* 25 Days Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
* Company Discount Benefits
* Dental Plan
* Pension Scheme
As an Electrical Maintenance Technician we would require you to have the following qualifications:
* 17th Edition
* City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 (Electrical)
* 2391 (Preferable but not essential)
* UK Driving Licence
For more information please apply for this role or alternatively call Ben Henning at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.