Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Working for one of the UK's largest Facilities Management provider you will provide electrical maintenance throughout one of their high profile sites.
To be considered:
Must hold 17th Edition and ideally 2391 testing and inspection
To undertake completing PPM tasks and minor repairs requested by the Client;
* To undertake a variety of legal compliance electrical testing, including emergency lighting, fire alarm and in-house servicing of equipment;
* To undertake a variety of electrical repairs arising from periodic inspection and testing;
* To ensure all paperwork is completed accurately, on time and to the laid-down procedures;
* To respond promptly and positively to service call requests from the Helpdesk and undertake repairs as quickly and efficiently as possible;
* To prioritise maintenance and repair work to achieve agreed response times and, in the case of major delays, liaise with your Supervisor / Manager for direction;
* Ordering and maintenance of materials, tools and equipment, in accordance with company procedures;
* To advise the Helpdesk where 3rd party contractor attendance is needed, either for quotation or to effect specialist repairs, and to provide the job specification;
* To manage the attendance of subcontractors and to ensure they undertake works to the agreed standards and within budgeted costs;
* To carry out remedial works, minor alterations and installations;
* To advise where capital purchases are needed as equipment is at the end of its life.
* To undertake surveys and reports as requested.
* Where applicable, to maintain asset registers ensuring all equipment is tagged.