Electrical Engineer position available at a great Manufacturing company based in the Stirling area. This is a great opportunity with a supportive company that we have a fantastic relationship with. You'll be joining a high performing team who are very much on top of their game.
About the Job
As part of the Electrical Engineer job, you'll be;
- Ensuring breakdowns are repaired quickly and effectively
- Helping with the install of new machinery when coming online
- Fault diagnosis and rectification
- Carrying out PPM when required to keep things running smoothly.
- Ensure good working practices are adhered to including Health and Safety.
- Minimal unscheduled downtime through immediate response and rectification of problems, prioritisation to key areas
- Continuous improvement of equipment, improving safety, efficiency, changeovers and minimising downtime.
To be considered for this job, you should have;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- 18th edition
- HNC/HND or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work well as part of the engineering function and also across other teams
- Able to work shifts
- Have some mechanical knowledge to ensure best practice
The Electrical Engineer job comes with a great rate & company benefits. The shift patterns are across 7 days.
How to Apply
Apply now to register your interest in the Electrical Engineer job.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.