Electrical BTI Engineer
Salary: Competitive + Benefits Hours: Full Time
* Carry out electrical repairs / maintenance as required, as this role covers both reactive and planned preventative maintenance
* Role includes HVAC, Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, Fabric, Water Hygiene and Grounds Maintenance
* Carry out all Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) work
* Comply with the site security requirements, H&S procedures
* Technical expertise, qualifications or apprenticeship in a craft skill or engineering discipline would be an important pre-requisite of the role.
* Knowledge of key operational procedures e.g. time sheets, planned maintenance systems, Quality and Health & Safety.
* Substantial operational and technical experience with demonstrated potential.
* Experience of positively dealing with the resolution of customer problems within specific contracts.
* Demonstrated 'hands-on' technical expertise in a number of key operational areas.
* 17th Edition Electrical Wiring Regulations (BS7671)
* City & Guilds 291 Testing & Inspection
If you think you have the right skills to join, then get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.