Electrical Construction Manager
I am working with an international engineering company and they are recruiting for an Electrical Construction Manager. This is long term role that brings the opportunity to work on a number of exciting projects.
* Coordinate electrical design, work with consultants and subcontractors and Participate in design reviews
* 8+ years' site Construction Management experience within the Commercial sector essential
* Ensuring Company H&S policies are promoted and enforced on site
* Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any specialist subcontractors
* Assist the Project Manager with the planning, development and enforcement of programme works
* Management & coordination of appointed subcontractors
* Keeping the project stakeholders informed of progress, cost and any other relevant issues.
* Manage safety and quality aspects of the project in accordance with company procedures
* Liaising with Quality Control and Safety on Site
* Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
* Good IT skills
To apply please email email@example.com or call 00 44 7835793817
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.