Mobile maintenance electrical FM engineer - covering two Edinburgh sites
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Facilities Management company.
This role is responsible for maintaining and repairing a range of electrical and mechanical plant and equipment, including building services.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the highest standards of health and safety, with a passion for delivering service excellence.
To be considered;
- Apprentice served Electrician with appropriate City & Guild qualifications
- 17th / 18th Edition
- Full Driving Licence
- Previous experience of maintaining commercial buildings
The position will see you:
- Ability to maintain / repair a range of electrical work within the 2 buildings
- Will have experience of maintaining and repairing catering equipment EG Coffee machines, dishwashers and other white goods.
- To undertake regular planned visits, completing PPM tasks and minor repairs requested by the Client
- To undertake a variety of legal compliance electrical testing, including emergency lighting, fire alarm and in-house servicing of equipment.
- To carry out remedial works, minor alterations and installations
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.