EL/PL Solicitors wanted Manchester City Centre.
Exciting new opportunity to work for a busy northwest firm based within the heart of Manchester's City Centre Area, Close to all major transport links.
My Client is seeking a candidate whom is qualified within the personal injury sector specialising in EL/PL claims.
As a EL/PL Solicitor you will have previous experience of:
* Working to meet the courts deadline.
* Ability to work cases in a manner to meet the needs of the business.
* Issuing court proceedings.
* Previous experience of running a busy caseload.
* Posses excellent communication and verbal communication skills.
Your duties will include;
* Maintaining and updating the case on the case management system.
* Negotiating settlement on behalf of clients.
* Keeping in contact with involved parties and updating them on the progress of the case.
* Keeping up with the regulatory changes
* Research using internal resources.
Should you feel up to this challenge then please contact Adnan at Search consultancy on 0161 835 8356 or alternatively email at email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.