Exciting opportunity for a EL/PL paralegal to join a growing team based within Manchester.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience of dealing with Fast track EL/PL matters
Candidates will ideally be competent in the following:
* Liaising with Insurance Companies and Defendant Solicitors verbally and written
* Action Tasks on a daily basis
* Review files and issue court proceedings where applicable
* inbound and outbound client contact throughout their claim
* Liaising with other involved parties
* Ability to run issued, fast track matters with minimal supervision.
* To manage all stages of the litigation process to full litigation at court.
* To effectively act upon court directions and to prepare matters for trial
This is a great opportunity for any individual wanting to excel in the next step of their career and will be awarded for a candidate who can show dedication and willingness to progress.
The role also includes a generous package including a competitive salary dependant on experience.
For further information or a discussion in confidence, please contact Adnan Vadia at Search Legal.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.