The purpose of the role is to implement the Health, Safety and Environmental strategy to effectively manage Architectural Engineering projects in line with Group standards and targets. Additionally acting as consultant on construction EHS across all business functions regarding best practice and cultural solutions.
- Develop engineering projects from feasibility on-wards to ensure sufficient EHS controls are implemented and observed on projects.
- Ensure reactive learning is incorporated into design to manage root cause issues.
- Drive continual improvement for EHS.
- Protecting against Environmental liability through gate process.
- Production of monthly reports against safety metrics for all projects
- Maintenance of project handbook EHS pages, lessons learned data base and all other associated documentation.
- Owner of rules and procedures to enhance safety of future projects.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.