A fantastic opportunity is available for a EHS Co-ordinator within a prestigious Pharmaceutical company based in Abingdon.
This well paid role is part time for 20 hours a week.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Prepares EH&S documentation to a high standard including Policies/procedures, minutes & agendas
* Maintains EH&S databases and electronic/hard copy records
* Administers and develops the EH&S intranet site
* Collates safety inspection reports from departments
* Organises EH&S training with internal and external providers
* Coordinates appointments for Occupational Health & face-fit testing
* Organises EH&S supplies e.g. First aid supplies, safety signs, etc.
* Assists with document control system and preparation of documents
* Organises hard copy and electronics records
* Contributes to EH&S team projects and initiatives
The ideal candidate for this role will have worked within an EHS function previously however our client will consider any candidates who can demonstrate excellent organisational skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft offices packages especially Microsoft Excel.
Our client provides an exceptional working environment with excellent facilities and a supportive and respectful working culture.
If this sounds like an opportunity that would be suitable for your skills then please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age