Search is recruiting on behalf of a prestigious client in the Education sector who are a seeking an Education, Training & Professional Development Manager.
This role is temporary for 5 months and will start at the end of February.
- Lead and direct the education coordinators on a day-to-day basis as directed by the Head and Deputy Head in the delivery of educational events
- Manage training and events taking place at any of the College's own or external venues, across a range of medical, surgical and non-clinical skills topic areas
- Contribute to planning and delivery of individual events as directed by the Head and Deputy Head.
- Provide cover to other education managers. This may include working on clinical skills courses.
- Deliver high quality educational events whilst proactively contribute to the recruitment of members and innovative increasing delegate and sponsorship numbers
- Stand in for the Deputy when they are on leave or absent on duty elsewhere
- Plan and deliver marketing for education events, working across College as required
- Act as an administrative support to the Education, Training and Professional Development committees as directed by the Head or Deputy Head
- Manage faculty education boards to create their annual education calendar
- Act as the lead on ad hoc tasks or projects as directed by the Head or Deputy Head
- Any other tasks as directed by Head / Deputy Head of ETPD
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of leading a small team
- Strong administrative skills with knowledge of Microsoft & IT systems
- Experience in the education sector
- Strong ability to lead & direct
- Experience in the medical education is preferable but not essential
- Experience of multi-tasking and handling various projects
- Efficient decision making skills
- Ability to provide reports & statistical information
Apply now or contact Megan @ the Glasgow office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.