Education Account Manager
£20,000 - £25,000 w/ bonus
Liverpool City Centre
Are you highly organised and experienced in managing high level relationships?
Do you have previous experience of working with public sector clients, schools or in the travel or events industry?
Are you commercially astute and can point to times where you have grown business with clients?
If so, then we want to hear from you! I am working with an interesting client undergoing an exciting period of growth that has resulted in them requiring a number of Education Account Managers to join their established team on a permanent basis.
You will form an integral part of a success story that will see you acting as the key link with your client accounts, based in the education sector. You will act as their main point of contact and onboard new accounts when they sign up to my client's services, always seeking to maintain and improve the relationship whilst generating more business from them.
What this role can offer you:
- A competitive basic salary reaching £25,000
- A lucrative and achievable bonus structure
- Regular salary and contract reviews
- Long term progression and development opportunities
- International travel opportunities
- A fun, interactive and friendly work environment
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Previous experience in the following industries would be hugely advantageous - travel, education, public sector, events, leisure
- Experience of working with international companies would also be advantageous
- Excellent organisational skills are a must
- Commercial astuteness and a desire to grow and develop accounts
- Personality and charisma
- Strong negotiation skills and a target driven nature
If you want more information then you can contact John Nesbitt on 0151 229 5539. Interviews to take place immediately
Keywords: Education; travel; events; leisure; account manager; internal sales; business development; schools; colleges; relationship manager; client relationship manager; client manager; B2B sales; B2C sales; Customer service; client services
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.