Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Muir Of Ord, Highlands
over 1 year ago
Early Years Practitioner *Excellent Development Opportunity*
* Enjoy working with a vibrant team in a lovely setting
* Develop your skill set with internal promotion opportunities
* Excellent management structure and support network
Are you an energetic and competent individual who has experience working in a high quality, nursery school setting? Our prestigious, family run client are looking for 2 Early Years Practitioners to join their friendly, growing team.
- Taking an active role in developing the setting
- Working as part of a team providing excellent care for all children
- Ensuring all relevant records / communications with home etc. are up to date
- Establishing highly positive secure attachments that enable the children to settle and develop well
- Liaising effectively with parents
- Being a strong key person who completes ongoing assessments to a high standard and is able to support colleagues to do the same
Skills and Experience:
- SVQ Level 3 (Desirable but not essential)
- Experience working in a high quality setting
- Secure knowledge of how children develop and the ability to apply this to your practice
- An enjoyment of working with children and a commitment to proving outstanding care
- The ability to communicate to a high standard and form positive relations with staff & parents
You will be required to complete a PVG (formerly Disclosure Scotland) check before commencing work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age