Early Years Outreach Worker
£10.75 per hour
We are looking to recruit an Early Years Outreach Worker on a temporary basis. Working pattern is full time hours
Responsibilities of the role:
The role holder will:
* The early years outreach role is to work with children and families under the age of 5 within the local area designated to the Sure Start Childrens Centre.
* Offering a range of support from universal to targeted support.
* Will have a case load of up to 12 families
* Supporting school readiness, and working closely with the health visiting team, caps team and other services providing holistic care and support for the family.
* Some Local Authority experience is an advantage but not essential.
To be considered for this role you must be:
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Enhanced DBS - Children and Adults
Please call Madge on 0161 835 8772 for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age