Early Help - Outreach Family Support Worker
£13.06 per hour
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting for an Early Help - Outreach Family Support Worker on a temporary contract, on behalf of a Client. The role is working Full time hours.
Responsibilities of the role:
* The Outreach Family Support Worker will be required to support families with children aged 0 to 5 years to prevent family breakdown and children coming into care.
* Work will involve completing multi agency EHAT and TAF reviews to timescales
* You will be completing 1:1 work with children and their families.
* Knowledge of Liquid Logic recording system is preferable.
* Taking whole case responsibility to provide high quality, outreach and home based Early Help support to children and families using a 'whole family' approach (level 2 and 3)
* Delivering targeted support to children across age ranges (0 -25*) and their families in order to prevent the need for statutory services and to ensure families access Universal services
* *Between ages 19-25 relates only to Adults where the SEND Code of Practice is applicable
To be considered for this role you must be:
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Enhanced DBS
Please email your CV to: email@example.com or call; 0161 835 8772 for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age