-EA- fixed Term Contact- 25,000-Brighton-
A leading financial services company is looking for an Executive Assistant to join them on a fixed term basis for 6 months. The successful candidate will have a high level of administration experience directly supporting sales managers and directors at a PA/EA level.
If you are a professional, capable and motivated Executive Assistant interested in providing proactive support, someone who enjoys being busy, has plenty of initiative, and confident, friendly, high energy and can 'hit the ground running'.
A fantastic opportunity to work for a well known company with a national presence, a stone's throw away from Brighton station
What you will need-
* Calendar/Diary management - planning/scheduling meetings and travel time /screening for conflicts and arranging associated logistics
* Sending Communications Company wide
* Travel booking - coordinate all aspects of travel, itinerary planning
* Effective Outlook and database management for the team.
* Meeting and event management - effectively planning and efficiently executing meetings, client convening's, internal and external events etc.
* Maintenance of admin data e.g. attendance, business travel, regulatory information (external meetings, training courses, etc), and contact data;
* Tracking admin data e.g. attendance, business travel, regulatory information (external meetings, training courses, etc), and contact data;
* General admin tasks - filing/photocopying/scanning/binding documents
* Production of presentation materials - requiring excellent Microsoft Office skills to create and adapt presentation materials
* Administration Experience
**To apply please click the button on this page**
Or contact Hannah at Search Brighton
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age