EA/PA Perm role - Exciting Opportunity
Based Manchester City Centre
Immediate Start £24-26k
We have an exciting opportunity for a professional Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant who is looking for a challenge, working alongside the Managing Director within an expanding Global Property Development and Investment business.
The role will suit someone who is a natural problem solver and has excellent organisation, administrative, time-management and communication skills.
Role and Responsibilities include:
- Executive assistance to the Managing Director, proving the highest level of efficiency and discretion.
- Communication with board members, scheduling board meetings and arranging meeting agendas.
- Maintaining an electronic filing system, ensuring processes and software are up to date.
- Manage projects and follow up with team members where required
- Maintain a strong working relationship with other departments and related companies
- Handle payroll, HR and recruitment duties, including on-boarding new staff members and training new employees where necessary.
- Preparation and delivery of monthly board reports
- Produce documents, presentations, and business updates
- Minute taking for senior management meetings as required
- Inbox management - responding and actioning all emails on behalf of the Managing Director.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.