My client is a vibrant and established manufacturing business in the heart of Leicester that needs to recruit an experienced Office Administrator/PA to join them on a fixed-term basis with the potential to become permanent.
Based within the main office, this role will be challenging, busy and there will be lots to learn and get stuck into!
Duties include PA duties such as diary management and dealing with queries on behalf of the Director, freeing up their time, alongside liaising with customers, dealing with queries handling invoice issues, processing, including bi-weekly sending to accountant and you will assist with the weekly payroll, ensuring all clocked hours are recorded accurately in the system alongside general administration.
This role will also be heavily involved in both the start and end processes for customer orders which will involve the following:
- Ordering raw materials ensuring everything is present for the factory to complete customer orders.
- Pro-active critical path management
- Checking online orders ensuring all information is on the system
- Liaising with production throughout the process and keeping the customer updated as to any changes
- Stock management and ordering when required
- Checking customer orders prior to dispatch and liaising with couriers.
- Ordering samples
- Ensuring labels are ordered where necessary.
In order to be considered for this position, you will have excellent communication skills, demonstrable experience within administration ideally gained from a manufacturing environment. You will be confident using Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook and have a positive and outgoing character. You will also need your own transport.
Monday - Friday - days (7-30- 4-30 or 8-30 -5.30)
40 hours a week
28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays and 20 of the 8 days fixed.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.