As an experienced manager within the marketing function, working closely with the Marketing Director, you will have the opportunity to influence the shape and growth of the department. With ambitious growth plans you will have the opportunity to shape and develop your team, department and ultimately the business.
- Own and improve the online customer path
- Using a data-driven approach, manage CRO, UX and site optimisation roadmap
- Generate ideas and take initiatives to improve our e-commerce revenue
- Engage with the channel specialists to increase volume and improve the traffic quality
- Analyse and report on site performance, including funnel analysis
- Build, upskill and empower your own team to scale up our e-commerce optimisation
- Stay up to date and share e-commerce and marketing technology trends
The ideal candidate will bring significant experience to the role and will have:
- A successful track record within an established ecommerce environment
- Experience within a customer-centric business
- An in-depth understanding of ecommerce / marketing technology and processes
- Team management experience in a growth hacking or start up environment
- Project management experience or understanding of the PRINCE theory.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.